24 December 2007

Christmas Eve

I can't really busk in this year's Christmas season at all as my in-camp training lasted all the way til 21 Dec. By then, I was frantically searching for presents for my loved ones and some friends.


I received my first present from Jason. He is so funny. He bought me this water dispenser as he said I seldom drink water in my office, so he wants me to drink more water with that. I think it is really a thoughtful gift.

Gifts like this are heart-warming as it tells u that the person was thinking about u when he was buying it.

This year I will be celebrating with Yun, Jason, Jie, Jay, Irene, Joshua and most prob Q, Dong and the rest ba.

To me since I drink so often n make merry so often, I do not really find Christmas special anymore.

I miss last time when I go for carolling, eat turkey, hold candles, sing Silent Night. Those were memorable days with Berean, and those are what i really call Chrsitmas.

Christmas IS really about Christ (Jesus) and not about merry making, Santa Claus or the Christmas lightings in Orchard.

Well, I guess Christmas is a time of catching up with old friends and meeting new friends too.

I wish everyone a

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Macro Voice(s):


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape