21 March 2008

I hate Google Adsense!

I hate Google Adsense. Yes! Because they just suspended my account without giving me a good enough reason. they say there were invalid clicks on my blog and no further explanation was given. Is this fair to me???

I believe it must be due to the imposter that posed as me that time. The other day my friend told me someone posed as me and started posting comments on a "celebrity" tagboard. That person used my full name, my company name and my blog address. FUCK!

I am damm pissed. Because my blog over the last 3 months plus have achieved about US$150 in earnings, and I was supposed to get the payment next month, and this stupid suspension happened! I feel cheated!

I have written in to appeal and they have replied with a flat NO.

I just feel this isn't fair at all. After all, I am still uncertain what actually happened!

I have decided to support Nuffnang instead, since I have heard so much about them. Hopefully I shall reap the fruits of my labour soon!

Gotta go, going to JB for KTV, seafood and clubbing over this weekend. Will be back with more posts soon.

Happy Good Friday!

Google Adsense Cheats!
Google Adsense Cheats!
Google Adsense Cheats!

28 Macro Voice(s):

test said...

this is a sad thing, its like stealing money from you.. Who blog owner would deliberately click ads on their own blog knowing it is not allowed? Adsense sucks.. They dont have common sense..

Marc said...

Ya man! AdSENSE, no common SENSE. haha. thks blurem!

Samy said...

I've got 5 dollars which are my clicks, because I was proving that adsense works... Do you have any idea of how to start from 0? Because I don't want to have my adsense suspended because of this bloody 5 dollars...

If you know something about what can I do, please contact me at:

http://samyblog.890m.com

or

samy4ever@gmail.com


(Well, you will see that my blog hasn't got hardly visitors... haha I was in wordpress.com and last week I decided to get a free hosting, so I've copied all posts but I'm creating it yet... hehe)

Take care and have fun!

PS: Furthermore, if you want to share a link, contact me too;)

Anonymous said...

google has been scamming people for months letting them get close to the 100 payout and then bammmmmm hit with the ban stick, they keep the money the advertisers paid them and the money they are supposed to pay you.

Anonymous said...

Wah, that really sucks man..

What evidence did you provide when you appeal?

Anonymous said...

So people who use Google Adsense in their blogs NEVER get paid...??!!

Ive just started signing up for google adsense for a few weeks already so if they really give such Bans when 100bucks is hit, then aren't they CHEATING us??!?!?!

Marc said...

I cannot say they totally dun pay anyone. I guess if u r Xiaxue or Mr Brown, they will not dare to cheat you la. But if u r just another blogger, and yr traffic is high, they will try to cheat you.

I am not saying this just because I got cheated. I am saying this because I have heard of at least 5 such cases.

In fact, they don't pay, they don't reply to your appeal, so if they suspend your account, there is really nothing you can do.

So suck thumb and move on . . .

Fireopal said...

i also faced the same problem with Adsense... strict no! which is so crappy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was banned from adsense for no reason, they said to me that they think my blog (http://manuniteddevils.blogspot.com) wasnt good for their advertisers.
I emailed them back and it wasnt for invalid clicks but they wouldnt tell me why.

I am not going to recommend google adsense to anyone.

Marc said...

manuniteddevils, google adsense is like that. They make use of you, once you reach a certain amount, about to get cashed out, they will suspend u. Well, at least this is what i have heard from at least close to 10 bloggers so far, in 1 year!

Mockingbird said...

Google Adsense has no honor. Maybe nuffnang would be a better paymaster.

DAILY STOCK PICKS said...

Same HERE ! I have had 3 accts over the past few years/different name, address, ip , etc....
every time i reached $100 mark- BOOM
disabled, invalid clicks! F%^K GOOGLE

Anonymous said...

you folks might be looking at it from the wrong angle. the level of automation at which accounting is done for google's business models is immensely high. a majority of validation checks are based on threshold numbers. what this means is they set a pre-determined number for the rules to kick in (in the adsense case it is around $100). so until you reach that threshold you are below the radar and whatever practices are propagated on your site, good or bad, are insignificant wrt google's system and they don't have invest any bandwidth/resources to keep a watch on you. even if you are a budding criminal, at this point you would pound cake thief.

once you near the preset $100 mark that's when the validations kick in and analyze the traffic history. at this point if the log doesn't pass the stringent regulations then you are nuked.

agreed that the regulations are shrouded in mystery as are most other things at google. however when you consider this mechanism it makes sense for both parties. google eliminates low quality click traffic and you the site owner get the chop before the estimated value of the referrals have reached much more significant numbers and you don't feel like you've been cheated out of 1000s.

so the business model is not about making $100 bucks and yanking the carpet.

Marc said...

Fakeer, thank you so much for giving such a comprehensive explanation on Google Ads. However, hearing from you is not enough. Many bloggers have encountered such unfair practices with Google Ads and when questioned, Google does not even bother to revert with a satisfactory answer.

I guess if that was the case, they really have to be extremely transparent with how their business model is since its affecting bloggers so frequently.

Maybe have a very thorough FAQ section stating all these, so at least we know its not a BULLSHIT system.

But thanks anyway...

Mani said...

Good article keep posting more like this.
Thanks for sharing

Data entry operator

Bala said...

So sad to hear better try other ad networks
Data entry operator
Chennai-Coimbatore
companies in Coimbatore

Unknown said...

Guys this is totally programed by google, please check what is happening for other users like me in google official support forum:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense/thread?tid=6e04a1ff68b461aa&fid=6e04a1ff68b461aa000473a42be50570&hl=en

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense/thread?tid=41ebf2dd1ae89103&hl=en&fid=41ebf2dd1ae89103000473b6554f21e2


Please show your support, but posting there let the world know that Google are thief's...

Anonymous said...

Goggle Adsense is a big scam. They will just wait till your account gets a credit of 100$ and then send an e-mail saying that they have observed unethical clicking or something like that and pay you nothing, meanwhile collecting lot of money from the original advertisers.
Please do not ever subscribe to google Adsense. THIS IS ALL BOGUS.
Ram

Ann Low said...

Hey guys, you should check out www.pubmarketplace.com. It is an easy way for publishers of all sizes to earn revenue by displaying relevant admarketplace ads. You can customize advertisements relevant to your site using display ads, a search tool or text ads. It works a lot like Google Adsense - but it actually works!

Marc said...

SCORPIO, thanks for your compliments.

Mani, you are welcome and thanks for your compliments.

Bala, yup, a lot of people have been cheated by Google Adsense too, I just happen to be one unlucky victim. I am currently on Nuffnang, and its great!

DJ-Mike, I can totally identify with you!

Anonymous, exactly! This was exactly what happened to me, and the worst part is, after you are suspended, they simply brush you off, without giving you an explanation!

Ann Low, that is very nice of you. I hope you are not one of those victims!

Isaac said...

Thanks for sharing. We will be more cautious about this in future :)

Anyway cheers to nuffnang. Nuffies ftw.

Cheers to all Singaporean bloggers,
http://isaac-lee.blogspot.com/

Marc said...

Isaac, don't mention it. I really hope more bloggers can be aware of this situation, as trust me, a lot of bloggers, and website owners have already been cheated by Adsense!

BuenoBaby said...

Just happened to me (March 2010). Google Adsense is not working in good faith. Oh also, it's called cheating and lying. I'm out over $450.

Off to check-out nuffnang ads now.

translation service said...

It was agreed that the settings are overshadowed other issues need google. but when you see this mechanism makes sense for both parties. Google remove poor click quality traffic to the site owner and you get the first shot to the expected value of the transfer has reached a far more significant

Anonymous said...

Google Adsense cheats! my account was disabled for no solid reason as well! Altho my earning wasn't much (around $20) but its the only income source for my blog! i hate google ads! all my effort has gone to waste because of this stupid google ads!

Eric Lieber said...

Adsense cheated me. I believe they never had any intention of paying publishers for their Ads. I think that Google is using Adsense as a way of spying on Internet traffic. I am very dissapointed with Google and will avoid using them and their partners as they have fraudulent intentions. Don't use Adsense it is a trick!

muhaiminabd said...

I got your link in search engine (i hate google adsense). I searched people who got banned from GA just like me... it s**ks

Marc said...

All I can say is that Adsense is the greatest scam on earth, so we should let all our friends know, so less people will get cheated...


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape