02 September 2008

Xiaxue imitating Dawn

I have heard about this Xiaxue's video where she imitates Dawn, and thanks to Andystorm, I managed to watch this super hilarious video!

This is Dawn's video where she proudly declares to the whole world she is going to Sydney!

And this is Xiaxue's spoof version of that video! I tell you, its damm funny!

See the similarities? I can only say one thing, GOOD JOB XIAXUE!

DY must be fuming mad now....

(Videos credits to Dawn and Xiaxue)

15 Macro Voice(s):

Brenda B said...

Omg. So funny!!

Marc said...

brenda, i know, I am still laughing after watching it 201 times...

eneres said...

yeah saw this sometime ago.. best part xx got the extended version one.. hahah.. the way she flaunted her hair damn funny.. haha

Marc said...

serene, i know, the last 3 secs is the best part.

Cathy C said...

OMG..it's funny...hahaha..

I LMAO....

Simon Seow said...

LOL. Xie Xue damn sarcastic.

Marc said...

cathy, i m glad you enjoy it as much as I did.

simon, ya man, she is sacarstic, even in the face of a possible lawsuit, that is why I like XX so much!

Vince G said...

OMG!!
Darn funny!!
=D

Marc said...

vin, glad you enjoyed it!

Marc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Dee, I love the Rain alot. said...

DAMN SUPER KOK la. hahahah super hilarious really..Dawn's voice is like freaking annoying. -__-

Anonymous said...

ROFL*
Super funny! Hahaha~

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, so funny!
ROFL. Xiaxue rocks, at least she don act lorh, HAHAH :) and DY's voice too girly. *shirks*

Isaac said...

Both versions are also very funny! look at their expressions. Classic.

Cheers to all Singaporean bloggers,
http://isaac-lee.blogspot.com/

Marc said...

Dee, Lenie, Rachael and Isaac,

I am glad you guys love Xiaxue as much as I do...

Yeah, she is super funny.

Dawn must be fuming mad, even till now, thats why she went far far away to New York! LOL.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape