27 March 2008

All is well now

I am really curious who is the real culprit behind the double M controversy. This person really deserves to go to hell for doing something so cruel. It caused so much unhappiness between 2 persons who do not even know each other.

Thank God for wise sisters. My sister advised me to clear things up w Marie and I plucked up the courage to email her this evening. I apologised for that nasty post of her and also cleared up the misunderstanding. It was indeed someone playing the both of us out by posting nasty remarks about one another with each other's URL (blog address).

Now that all is well, that person has probably lost interest in us.

Thank God this saga is over.

1 Macro Voice(s):

Exuvalia said...

Thank god the impersonating stopped.
Thanks to your sister.
Thanks to you.
Thanks to me.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape