26 December 2007

First day back in office

Whoa, I am finally back in office after a 15 days "break"! No, I was not on leave or holiday, I was having my FIRST in-camp training.

I love the Christmas trees at the reception area that greeted me when I stepped into the office.
Then it was back to . . . checking my emails! There were so many emails, I almost died reading all of them, so I decided to only read those from S and P, cuz those are of priority. I had so many reports to clear, so many tabulations to do, so many evaluations to complete, so many meetings to catch up on, and so many projections to do.

The whole day I was practically glued to my seat, I didn't even go for any toilet breaks.
Halfway thru my hectic work, 3 of my staffs, Jee, Buva and Zee barged in and shouted "Merry Christmas!" with a Raoul paperbag in hand. "Marc, this is from all of us!" I was very touched as I received the presents. It was a shirt from Raoul's latest collection and a box of chocolates. I was speeachless as I did not expect them to buy me a present since I was absent during the Christmas celebration.

At this point, I took out the presents I prepared for them as well. They were excited when I passed them theirs, and they behaved like kids, all of us were happy.
Look at how happy Pauline was.

Time flew really fast! After completing about 50% of my back-lot, it was time to knock off! As usual, how can I end a day in EF without a drink in BQ? Me and Joshua headed down to have our dinner in our favourite Bak Kut Teh restaurant. After the very expensive $32 Bak Kut Teh meal, we went down to Access Room to chill, with Eunice.
As usual, my favourite Chivas!

My favourite snacks!
Joshua and his favourite pool.

After finishing our drinks, sung a few songs, played a few games, we headed home at around 1am. Another day has past.

0 Macro Voice(s):


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape