31 December 2007

Last 9 hours to 2008 - EMO

I am getting emotional now. So much have happened this year. . .

Bad decisions made, some friends lost, new opportunities found, bad relationships ended, old friends reunited. . . where do i even start?

All I can say is I have lived 2007 to the fullest indeed.
Decision to leave F to re-join E was one of the toughest decision this year. I really want to thank S and P for having me back here, and till now I did not regret my decision. Its almost 3 months now, and I am enjoying every bit here. Though I had to leave my comfort zone in F where 80% of my agents are A players, and had to start from scratch to build my team, all is history now.
I just hope in the year 2008, we can excel as a team, as a company.
Another major event this year was my reunion with Esther. It was a sweet thing as I have always regarded her as my God-sis, but due to some harsh misunderstandings, we gave each other time to cool down before we decided to talk. And guess how long we cooled down? 1 whole year! If not for the ex-HSBC gathering, we might not even have talked again.

All in all, I want to say thank you to all my friends for making my 2007 a very special year. I have gained a lof of life experiences this year, and I must say I have mature a lot this year, all thanks to harsh circumstances, I am a better person I am sure.

I hope in 2008, this blog can be my sharing ground. Well, I am not like everyone else, as I do not have someone at home I can share my life with, so I shall share my innermost emotions here, hopefully someone can identify.

Lets all put 2007 aside, as in just 9 hours time,

2007 shall be history and 2008 the future!

The future is ours to make!

2008, here I come!

1 Macro Voice(s):

luvktv said...

to mi, u're so lucky.. i got a ger frn who was close to mi oso.. yes "was". due to some misunderstanding, she totally blk mi from her life.

i stll dunno how to.. get her back..


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape