03 February 2008

TGIF - Party Time

Thank God its Friday. Before I left office, I decided to take some pictures.

Wall of Fame - Top performers pictures will be posted here.


Courier box. Cute.


I like this paper pasted at Pau's cubicle. "Just Keep Calling".


Ronald posing cheekily as usual. Haha


My corner.


My desk.


My team game. Deal or no deal.


God of Fortune just outside my call floor door.


Reception area.



After work, we proceeded to Blue Blazze for some drinks to warm up. Then we went over to Jewel for actual clubbing. We clubbed till about 5am, I think. Tired, but fun. But could have been better, if everyone knows everyone better.

Group Photo


Jennefer and Pauline singing. They sang pretty well.


Like what they say, Filipinos are good at singing.



Playing pool. Mavis rushed over to tell me,"Marc, your friend very good lor, he spoilt the pool table!" Haha. Its Uzair.


By 1am, all the drinks are finished.


I did not want to stay there further as everything in BB that day sucks. Music was bad. Can't hear the sound from the mic. TV also got problem. Lighting also sucks, so bright, they think we are having lessons in school ah. They just changed ownership, thats why la.


I itchy hand. Other people taking pictures.


A barrel of beer



We proceed to Jewel at around 1.30am? Forgot to check the time. When we reached the door, I saw Ash's "cousin", Silence. See I still remember his name. I approached him and he remembered me so we got all out cover charges waived off. We ordered a bottle of Chivas.


Pau and Uzair were super hyper that day. They danced non stop. As for me, I was rather tired so I sat on the couch most of the time.






Some photos.







Uzair


Pau, Jennefer and Alex


Drinks


Candlelight



This looney Caucasian danced from the door all the way to our table and behaved like a clown. Looked like he was super high.



Like I said, Uzair and Pau were hyper. Haha






Jennefer and Alex


This is a funny shot at the spur of the moment. I thought this angle looked like Alex was kissing Uzair.



I did not expect Uzair to dance so well. He was Livin la vida loca-ing the whole night away.




Uzair 'proposed' to Alex.




Then Jennefer had to go back as her housemates were waiting for her at home. And since everyone were tired, we ended the night.

0 Macro Voice(s):


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape