29 October 2009

Giant Lighter

What do you think of this lighter?

Its HUGE!
Now with the calculator beside it, can you visualise how HUGE the lighter is?
My colleague bought this from Hong Kong.... Novel!


5 Macro Voice(s):

desmondChua said...

do u have another units?
isit possible for me to buy it over from u?

if yes, please contact me at 012 976 1663

Marc said...

desmond, if only u had left this comment earlier. i saw this big lighter a lot when I was in Bali...

i don't have the lighter, it belongs to my colleague..

Unknown said...

Hi mate,

I'm living in Hong Kong and I am looking for one of those. Can you ask your colleague where he founded his lighters?

it would be very helpful.

Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi mate,

I'm living in Hong Kong and I'm looking for one of those. Can you ask your colleague where he founded his lighter? It'd be very helpful.

Thanks,

Alex

Marc said...

Hi Alexis, my fren has relocated so ya... Anyway, I hv also seen such giant lighters sold in Bali..


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape