24 January 2008

TOP 5 Lousy Excuses Staffs Give To Be Absent from Work

In no particular order

1. My mum had a fall this morning, and I need to bring her to the doctor. (Just yesterday it was the dad)

2. My distant great grand uncle of my 2nd auntie has passed away and I have to be at the funeral.

3. My best friend from Australia is coming to Singapore and I have to go and fetch her at the airport.

4. I already overslept, so to be fair to the company, I might as well take leave.

5. Yesterday night my distant relatives came to Singapore to pay my parents a visit and I had to entertain them till about 2am, so I need to rest now.

**These are real reasons that I have encountered staffs giving me.

0 Macro Voice(s):


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape