20 April 2008

Another moronic blogger!

***Update 3

That moron has probably received my email and has no face to face the blogging world, she has blocked people from entering her blog. Now her blog is "ONLY FOR INVITED USERS". Its as if her blog is so popular. Anyway its only her few miserable friends who are probably reading her blog. WHY?

1. She has bad English
2. She thinks she is pretty
3. She posts ugly pictures of herself all over her blog
4. She acts cute
5. She cannot spell for nuts
6. She has horrible vocabulary
7. Her whole blog is grammatically wrong
8. No one can post on her Cbox since she banned the most common IP address
9. Her posts are always about herself
10. She sucks

She has messed with the wrong person!


***Update 2

She is slapping her own face now.

Her bf left me a tag on my Cbox telling me certain things. Then when I was in CBox deleting his message, I saw something which made me laugh! Her bf has the same IP address 165.21.155. I have already told her that this particular IP address is very common, now she is slapping her own stupid face because her own bf has that IP.

Poor bf, probably now he is banned from sending messages on her own Cbox.

This is call jumping to conclusions without finding out the facts!

Serve her right!

[By e way i was gracious enough to send them both an email (the bf left his email and she has her email address in her blog) with the attachment to prove I was not lying.]


***Update 1

Due to popular requests, these are her ugly photos:

She claimed in her blog that some crew from a cinema offended her becuz she looked so damm young and the crew did not allow her into a NC16 show, and that she wrote over 10 letters to the cinema management and the girl was sacked within the same freaking day.

Can u believe that? OMG, sounds inhumane. And she even added that when she heard the news of the girl being sacked, she celebrated with pizzas with her bf?

Two things I cannot believe here. First, she can get a staff sacked with her letters.
Second, she has a bf? OMG.

And you know what she threatened me on my tagboard? She asked me to give her my full name, company name and title, and she could get me sacked too.

I seriously think this THING has got mental problem and she needs help immediately.

Woodbridge, pls save IT!





The last one is funny. She said "I don't offer sex, so dun ask for sexual services." Seriously, she thinks the whole world is blind or she is the only female animal left? Who would do that. LMAO.

------------------------------

Some bloggers have no brains or what?

They do not know that the cyber world is full of people doing stupid things?

One blogger call ahjoycie left a tag in my Cbox saying this "If you have any problem with me, come straight to me. Need not scold my parents like this. So what about you bastard?"

I was shocked because I remember we have tagged each other friendly messages a few times and she is calling me a bastard?!?!

So i clicked on her URL and took a look at her latest blog post. To my greatest surprise, she wrote a post about me?!?!
------------------------
Some of the things she wrote:
- I am hiding behind the screen
- I love high-peaks
- Use various computers in my company to spam her
- I am a computer noob
- Freaking nerdy hair
- Trying so hard to spike my hair
- No fashion sense
- I log in to all the computers in my company to increase my traffic

- I am going around impersonating her
- My face looks a few cents to her
- I am a dumb thief

FUNNY but none of the above are true... haha

(She even went to the extend of pasting my photos on her blog, My, I think she is secretly adoring me. . . )


I seriously think she needs an English teacher, because there are so many grammatical mistakes in her blog, it is so difficult to understand her even though she is talking about me! And also because her vocab is so limited, I keep seeing her revolve around one point with like 2-3 paragraphs.

------------------------
Ahjoycie, pls use your pea brains to think before you talk and scold me on your blog! Call me bastard? You bitch!

I do not have the time for YOU! Yes you heard it right! I have better things to do and if you realise, we do not know each other?!?! Moron?

And if you have been reading enough blogs, you would have realise by now that such things do happen because there are cyber idiots out there who prey on unsuspecting victims to sow discord between bloggers?

Before you start leaving your "you-think-you-are-damm-smart-analysis" on your blog about IP addresses, let me tell u something. The one I just left for you IS MY IP ADDRESS, you moron. And I am not so stupid as you claim that I go around changing PCs at work just to spam or scold you!!! OMG Ahjoycie, u think too highly of yourself!!!

Get a life and gimme a break! Will you....

In fact, I know YOU are reading this post, because YOU are laughing away because you have just succeeded again in your stupid act which I have already realised since Marie's misunderstanding!

Ahjoycie, up to u to believe, I do not owe u an explanation! Because its not
ME!!!!

Traffic is high today, all thanks to that thing!

Have you nanged me?

32 Macro Voice(s):

GenevieveWijaya said...

That's why I always say I hate stupid. They are the reason why spammers want to go around impersonating different roles.

Cos stupid people are too easily deceived and they act without thinking (for which they can't). Draw stupid assumptions and piss us (the species of human with brains) off, ruin part of our day.

Marc said...

Ya, but i seriously can't be bothered with her anymore after i blogged about it. She can carry on her stupid thinking, and the one having the last laugh will be the one spamming.

Keong said...

what a stupid bitch... how old is she ? 12 years old ??

brainless barbarian....

Marc said...

Thanks Keong for identifying with me....

Anonymous said...

Another blogging war, Interesting~~~

GenevieveWijaya said...

You know what, that's my I.P address too! D.you remember telling me how many people share the same I.P as me when I asked you to unblock?

I'm kinda irritated by her very bad english actually. It's amusing how she can't figure out the spammer's intention.

Maybe she wants to steal your readers too..

Marc said...

Gen, its true. Many people share that IP address that she placed in her blog. But she is too naive, too stupid, too bimbotic, too brainless to come to that conclusion.

Its ok, discerning bloggers know whats right and whats wrong.

And yes, i hate her English.

Ask her to take English lessons before she blogs!

Robin said...

oh no, not again... :(
cheer you Marc
i believe you are not that kind of person.
just ignore them
good day

GenevieveWijaya said...

I had the urge to ask her to blog in some other languages if English isn't suitable. LOL.

Bimbos have to be pretty to start with! She's not!

Marc said...

Gen and Robin, thks for voicing out for me. like I said, you guys are discerning bloggers, thus u guys will know the difference.

She claimed in her blog she has been blogging for 7 years, what happened to her command of English?

I pity those who have been reading her blog for the past 7 years....

Anonymous said...

wa, she looks damm ugly leh marc. can u pls remove her photos. want to puke, so act cute. act cute buay cute.

Pam Song said...

Whoa. Another blogger friendship gone bad. Haha. This should be entertaining to say the least.

Marc said...

Hi Pam, i wouldn't call it a frenship gone bad cuz there was no frenship to begin with.

Anyway I would say she gave me high traffic today. Thks to her ignorance.

Akira 思胜 said...

She thinks every male want to have sex with her is it? Get yourself a mirror and observe yourself...

GenevieveWijaya said...

Hey those photos... M18 leh.. disturbing images..

Angie said...

I have no idea who she is, but yeah, she has bad English. If I've ever read her blog before, there's a huge probability that I've made mental note on not visiting it twice... I'm allergic to girls who are trying too hard to be cute in their pictures.

Marc said...

Angie, trust me, once is enough!

Anonymous said...

I'm late man.. din get to see those pics.. hahah... anyway i guess it's better that I dun get to see?? hehe...

Marc said...

Serene, her ugly photos are still there. U probably thought those were animals, thats y u din notice the photos are still there. All 4 of them.

Anonymous said...

she like trying to follow xiaxue's style in her comments "rules".. haha..

Marc said...

Xiaxue? OMG u must be kidding. She is like Xiaxue without the X, I, A, X, U and E!

She is trying too hard.

GG to sleep, Nitez....

JuLJuL said...

WHoot. Blogger war again. Sigh. Those kinda ppl are very irritating loh. So don wan face one. Just ignore them lah. They are not worth your time. =D

Marc said...

Juljul, precisely. She has nothing better to do, so she started a blog war with me.

Indirectly, she wants (longs for) me to advertise her blog for her on my blog so her traffic would increase, but i m nt so dumb.

Anonymous said...

i dont know who is she,but she sounds fucked up..the fact that her whole blog is grammatically wrong amuse me...just ignore it,what they want is attention,and if you are giving one,they sure happy so dont give.

Fird said...

Definitely one of the bloggers that you should never date - ever!

Michelle Chong said...

Hi.. somehow I have been banned from the tag. T_T

well, that girl is really is irritating, so what if she could send letters to companies to sacked. She really need a check in her brain ha!

Just ignore her.

Belle said...

lol! marc! so mean to siao mei mei meh!
anyway just when i tot i encountered sohais but u encounter super sohais LOl!
WELCOME WELCOME!

p/s: u know..everytime we flame these moronic people..we are contributing traffics to them.DAMN SAD! next time post their fucking face and dont link them xD

Michelle Chong said...

Haha, thanks for replying!

Just want to make comment on your post. Sure why not? Let's link up. =D

Marc said...

Too all, yup. In fact i din want to do up a post about her until I saw 3 posts about me! That was when I retaliated!

Anyway thks for your wonderful comments. Keep them coming...

Michelle Chong said...

hehe.. add you already!

I see you like the wind chine too. well, here is the link for it. ;)

http://parts.kuru2jam.com/parts/wind_chime/

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Marc

Don't bother too much about this kind of people... Only make yourself more angry...

Mockingbird said...

Assholes and bitches surround us in real life and on the blogosphere :p


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape