30 April 2008

NS Camp Mates Reunion

Met my NSF camp mates last Saturday, after 5 long years. Since we ORDed, we went separate ways and were too busy with our own lives, we had no time to keep in touch.

That day Ken sms me saying that he was going to organize a gathering for the S1 branch buddies, I jumped with excitement. Although I was not a full-fledged S1 branch staff, but I also spent a good 1 year with them, together with Jacob.

I really miss my army life, I had no worries, no headaches, no pressure, just so pure, innocent and fun.

During my short tenure in S1 branch, I had a few really close buddies, drinking buddies in fact. Jacob, Ken and Qianghe? I guess thats it. The rest of them were just colleagues so we do not really talk that much ba.

I wonder where is Chief and Shanti now....

Anyway, we met up in this pub call Dungeon along Club Street and proceeded to Dragonfly thereafter, it was a great night out! We parted around 3-4am.

Looking forward to another great night out with them. In fact tomorrow I might be meeting Ken and Alysson for dinner, cannot wait to catch up again...


Me, Don, Ken, Alysson, Melvin's gf and Melvin


Me and Alysson

0 Macro Voice(s):


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape