26 April 2008

NS Camp Mates Renuion after 5 years / Upcoming week

Tonight I will be meeting up with my NS camp mates for drinks. This is the first time after 5 years we are meeting because we have all kind of lost contact with one another. I have spent a good 1 year with this bunch of guys when I was transferred to S1 branch to help out when they were shorthanded. I was previously from S2 (survey team) branch.

Looking forward to see people like Jacob, Albert, Qianghe, Ken, Don, Su..... haha.... so many!

I want to see how much they have changed over the last 5 years! Especially Jacob! And plus Jacob and I were really pretty close last time as we had the same preference for a lot of things!

Before meeting them, I will be going for Yun's birthday treat! She is treating us to crab meal at the famous Still Road stall. Well, actually this birthday idea was suggested by me. I initially suggested Roland Restaurant to her as they have, in my opinion, the best Chilli crab in Singapore. But due to popular requests from others like Uncle Pat and Joshua, she has decided to do it in Still Road instead.

Well, its always good to try new stalls. Who knows, in future i will not always recommend Roland anymore, if the Still Road crab is really "super good", as many of my friends have claimed. There are really many good crab stalls in Singapore man. Melben in AMK. Jumbo in Clark Quay. Long Beach. Roland. No Signboard......

Next week will be really busy week for me. Back to back things to learn and do.

Monday will be sitting down with Paul to learn certain new skills and get a better idea of the new projects.
Tuesday will be busy in preparation for my recruitment in JB.
Wednesday going up to JB whole day for recruitment.
Thursday is holiday. Going up to KL early in the morning.
Friday will be in KL till Sunday.

And Paul told me I will be going with him to Philippines to do auditing of the PH team around the first or second week of May. I really hope this time it will come to past as I have always wanted to go and take a look at our office there.

New things are coming up for me. I am nervous, yet full of anticipation. I can't reveal it here but just wish me luck and strength ya?

Have a great weekend everyone . . .

2 Macro Voice(s):

Sharon Q. said...

Good luck yo'! Have a nice weekend!

GenevieveWijaya said...

Marc! I know it's no link to ur post, but those ppl are not stopping! ALL using my name as blog entries edicated to me!! You know Belle? That Ayumi Fan? I'm trying to clear my name with her on her cbox now.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape