21 May 2008

David Archuleta has won the title of American Idol! . . .

. . . . at least in my heart!

Judging from the great comments from all 3 judges in all 3 rounds, especially Simon's last comment "....its a knock-out!", I believe David Archuleta would win the finals! Its kind of confirmed already, because Archuleta's performances were spectacular!!!

Song 1


Song 2


Song 3


So, what do you think?

3 Macro Voice(s):

Anonymous said...

so what do i think? i still think david cook is better =P

Unknown said...

I agree that dave A had a good nite... To me Cook will still be my idol cos he didn't choose to sing something that he had done before. Can you imagine if he did Hello or Billie Jean? Trust me.. It will be a diff story.. Hehe.. Anyways.. Kudos to A for choosing the songs.

-wil- said...

I still prefer David Cook.
Love him much~
XD


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape