25 May 2008

FCUK Singapore?

I was blog hopping as usual, when I discovered a blog with a very shocking and disturbing URL.

http://www.fcuksingapore.blogspot.com/

The title of the blog is FCUK Singapore, and the header says its "A site dedicated to expose all the CRAPS that's associated with Singapore."

I think this person hates Singapore big time.

He even has one post titled "Boycott Singapore Products" and he listed down a long list of companies that Temasek Holdings has shares in, as well as those companies "with presence in Malaysia".

I believe the blog was started only a few days ago, as its first post was dated 23 May, which is only 2 days ago.

Hmmm..... I am curious why this blogger started a blog like this.

And he better hope and pray that no one reports him because I believe this will lead to a very serious issue if being exposed.

Well, its just a matter of time . . .

My advice to him is that he better delete that blog soon.

Didn't he read about the blogger who was jailed for passing racist remarks recently?

What the!

13 Macro Voice(s):

CHERRING said...

looks like this guy will go away scott free. The only way he will end up in jail is when he starts to defame PAP. And PAP will definitely track him down like what they did to chee sun juan. Good luck to this guy (who cannot be more childish than this).

eneres said...

Ooooo he is our neighbour...

And why he put French Connection UK (FCUK) and Singapore together? no link leh... (LOL I'm just trying to be funny! DOH) Off topic: btw FCUK products are damn ex can!

Must update us of this blogger's status man.. mayb in no time his blog will vanish into thin air.. Hmmmm

Marc said...

Ya man i am surprised someone actually dare to do something like that, knowing Singapore does not tolerate such behaviour!

Anonymous said...

He wont get caught. The beauty of free speech which (oops) singapore does not really accord to its denizens. It was not even a defamation. His analogy makes sense.

Anonymous said...

I think he is a malaysian. Just look at the topics of what he has written...

Anonymous said...

I'm a Malaysian, and his blog really isn't worth glancing at.

NEXT please!

Anonymous said...

looks like fcuk retaliated!!

http://fcuksingapore.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nothing the Singapore government CAN do here.

If he's Malaysian and posting from Malaysia, then SG laws don't apply to him

Anonymous said...

This guy have no guts. Dare to write do not dare to reveal his name.

Anonymous said...

I posted my views about this on my personal blog and after a few days I started receiving hate tags on my tagboard from a person calling himself 'Mahathir'. I think it's that COWARD IDIOT GUY lah...

Anonymous said...

I think it's a fantastic site and should continue to expose the sore, pathetic, egoistical Singaporeans.

Go, FCUK Singapore!!! YEAH! YeeHAAA!

Anonymous said...

the person created the blog isnt much better anyway. the person is flaming as well isnt it? childish.

Crankster said...

Oh well. I think the Malaysians and Singaporeans hate each other equally. :)

Malaysians shouldn't gloat though.

Singapore has stuff up its sleeves.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape