08 May 2008

Most Idiotic!

This is the most idiotic thing I have ever posted on my blog.

I fee like an idiot!

Take the Idiot Test NOW!
(Make sure you totally complete the test, otherwise you are really an idiot!)

WARNING: Its damm idiotic!

PS: I personally got it right the 3rd time. So embarassing!

8 Macro Voice(s):

eneres said...

Oops I have joined the club :P

Marc said...

Serene, did u complete the test? I tried 3 times before I totally completed the test . . .

Patricia Beandots said...

LOLS.
*pissed* I can`t complete the test!!

Marc said...

Bean, keep trying! Dont give up!

eneres said...

hehe i completed at first attempt.. *SHY*

Which part got u dead the last 2 times?

Marc said...

I made mistake at the "lightest blue square" and also the "quick press the button".

eneres said...

Yeah those were the killers.. I almost kenna conned also lor.. hehe..

CooolKidz said...

Darn.. the 'quick press the button' section kill me too, I was so concentrating on the instructions given, you know, just in case it is a tricky one, and guess what? I was too slow... TWICE!! God Damn It, #.#
So, I completed in 3 tries, and likewise - I feel like an idoit. =.=


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape