09 May 2008

Famous hairstylist giving free haircut to everyone!

There was once a very famous hairstylist in NEW YORK, he gives Free Haircut to everybody who comes into his shop to have their haircuts.

One day, a florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the stylist and the stylist replies: 'I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service.'
The Florist is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the stylist goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the stylist after the cut. But the stylist replies: 'I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service.' The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning the stylist goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

A Singaporean software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the stylist after the cut. But the stylist replies: 'I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service.' The Singaporean software engineer is very happy and leaves.

The next morning when the stylist goes to open his shop, guess what he finds there............
.
.
.
Can you guess?
.
.
.
.
Come on, think like a Singaporean....
.
.
.
.
.
Have you got the answer?
.
.
.
come on
.
.
.
.
The stylist saw
.
.
.
.
.
a dozen of Singaporeans waiting for a free haircut!
---------------------
Its so true, so funny!
But I am definitely NOT one of these people la.
But it true because I work in Raffles Place and everytime there are freebies to be given out during our lunch hour, you will see EXECUTIVES queueing up for detergent samples, free drink samples, tissue paper, sanitary pad samples, what have you.

Its so Singaporean!

6 Macro Voice(s):

“达人” said...

Hey I totally agree...although I dun "work" at Raffles Place...i noticed the case is similar to what we have...amd People give flyers...they dun want...they give samples...All crowd the person!

Fireopal said...

lol..
talk about uniquely Singapore mar!

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Dozen of sporeans lining up...
I thought thats what happened the next day the hairstylist was done with the florist.

Unknown said...

lol. but really, does it only happens in spore? the ang mohs dont want free hair cut meh :)

Marc said...

Singaporeans are well known for being very kiasu, don't you know that?

Unknown said...

i know haha. ive blogged a lil on that before. but act ive seen kiasu ang mohs too :)


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape